Respite care for short-term stays
The Carlton offers short-term respite stays for those who may require help after a hospital visit, during an illness or when family members need a break. Whether it’s a few days or a few weeks, our respite care gives family members the peace of mind knowing their loved one is in a safe and caring environment.
Our compassionate services include:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care and personal assistance with daily needs
- A wide variety of fun, stimulating activities with special attention to personal interests
- Spacious accommodations with high-speed wireless Internet, cable television and housekeeping, laundry and daily linen services.
- Delicious and nutritious meals offered in an elegant setting; includes therapeutic and specialized dietary services
- Coordination of physician services
- Pharmacy services—as well as dentist, podiatrist, psychologist or psychiatrist visits
- Transportation services
A short-term respite stay at The Carlton begins with a comprehensive assessment to determine an individualized plan of care. Our multidisciplinary care plan team includes a physician, licensed nurses, therapists, social workers and dietitians.
We invite you to see for yourself why The Carlton enjoys a solid reputation for outstanding and compassionate care. To schedule a personal tour, please contact us or call our Director of Admissions at 773.929.1700.